I was already about to pre. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. Duh. You useless piece of shit. Have you stumbled on the newest Wonder of the World? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. A moron of the highest order. I mean rock-hard stupid. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. There are so many different words to choose from and you can even add your own words, I am absolutely in love with this insult generator! he bellows out to the world Sets him on edge. And when you get home, I hope your dinner is overcooked and . Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. My hate for you and everything you stand for is so much deeper than the depths of Shambala that you could probably take the entire Lungmen population down there and back up around twenty million times before you would have sunk to the end of my hate, and honestly, I do not want to exaggerate, but I think that that insult was low balling it such a massive amount that all mountains in this world combined would not be able to stack up to this imprecise judgement in light of the fact that when being honest, my hate is almost certainly bottomless. You are asinine and benighted. This copypasta is a reference to a sequence of tweets that link a variety of hilarious photos with a tweet that says, "Guys only want one thing, and it's f**king disgusting.". I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. A sore that won't go away. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. the building is filled with fear and anticipation Your birth made it so that mankind is worse of in every way you can possibly imagine, and you have made it so that society can never really recover into a state of organization. IF I EVER DECIDE TO BECOME A CRIME-FIGHTING SH*T SWIZZLER, WHO ROOMS WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER LITTLE WHINERS AT NEVERLAND MANSION WITH SOME CREEPY, OLD, BALD, HEAVEN'S GATE-LOOKING MOTHERF*CKER ON THAT DAY, I'LL SEND YOUR SHINY, HAPPY ASS A FRIEND REQUEST, YOURE NOT PRETTY ENOUGH TO BE THAT STUPID YOU FAT BUTTERED UP SCONE FLAP, I HOPE YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW WITH THE ATOMIC SHITS WOMAN EARS, YOUR MOTHER WAS NOT CAREFUL WHEN SHE TRIED TO ABORT YOU WITH A CLOTHES HANGER YOU SUB-LITERATE SIMPLE MINDED MENTAL MIDGET, DON'T FART IN A SPACESUIT. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. She was streaming, and only had 100 viewers!!! You are the source of all unpleasantness. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. Bugger off, pillock. Do I give a fuck? You useless piece of shit. However, my husband said Goblin Mode activated, starting growling, and went wild having sex with me. OH MY GOD! Even sheep won't have sex with you. These infections include gonorrhea, syphilis, chancroid, herpes, hepatitis B, cytomegalovirus, human papilloma virus (HPV), herpes, and, rarely, HIV and chlamydia. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. There are a huge number of software offering copypasta services has been made available in the market nowadays. ( ) You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet. Copypasta means to copy a text or a part of the text from an existing manuscript and inclusion of that very text in an under-process manuscript by pasting. You are now tracked on radar. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, youre an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole. then the comedy god himself posts his creation to reddit and gets karma. You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. SAD. You worthless bag of filth. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. Among Us has singlehandedly ruined my life. Not a single word of the incoherent, illogical rambling you may be wanting to do to defend yourself or apologize would ever be able to make up for what you just did. Refresh and try again. The results are truely amazing. As we say in California, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. You are a waste of flesh. In the future there will be horror stories made about you, with the scariest part of them being that the reader has to realize that such an indescribable monster actually exists, and that the horrific events from the movie have actually taken place in the same world that they live in right now. You are a canker. i made the longest insult copypasta in the human history. "Joe Momma" the creature whispered. You worthless bag of filth. What followed was a torrential downpour of every single sperm cell I ever had, or ever will produce shot out SO HARD that my dick was ripped apart by my bernut, accelerating to 5% of the speed of light by the time it left my urethra. However, recently, modern online enthusiasts have raised one question science has yet been unable to answer: is it sus? True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. A zit on the butt of society. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. I can't fucking take it any more. WEE WOO WEE WOO I could sit here and write paragraphs, nay, books describing your immense failure, yet even if I were to dedicate my life to describing the reality of what has just gone down here, and I would spend every moment of it until my heart stops beating working as hard and efficiently as possible, yet there is not even a snowballs chance in hell that I would be able to come close to transcribing the absolute shitshow you have just released upon the world. The absolute disgust I feel when thinking about anything that has even a slight resemblance to anything that might have to do with you and your unholy actions is so incredibly great that when I am honest about it I think that even I do not posses a consciousness great enough to comprehend my own feelings about it. Zoomer going zoomies!! You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. Bystander: "Oh god! comedy god clears throat You are, at varying times, tedious, boring, and even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy, routinely childish, moronic, pathetic, wretched, disgusting and pitiful. don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and . You worthless bag of filth. On a good day you're a halfwit. My husband a really great relationship with our son and loved him more than anything. Wow..A Classic Nostalgia Critic Moment.He rants at the Angry Video Game Nerd for getting to review The Wizard before him.Hilarity ensues.NO CREDIT IS MINE!. You are the source of all unpleasantness. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. Im 99% sure they dont know its me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind. This task has been proved to save almost 80% of the time as compared to the creation of a novel statement, which takes lots if time to be designed. Lepers avoid you. You are dank and filthy. Even if all of humanity put together their collective intelligence there is no conceivable way they could have thought up a way to fuck up on the unimaginable scale you just did. Your writing has to be a troll. And, every now and then, the way that seven looks at him with avid concern in his eyes it makes him think. Just remember that I will forever detest you for your failure and everything you stand for, and no matter what happens, I will never ever forgive you. You remind me of drool. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. This particulate will then act in a similar form to climbers chalk, absorbing the sweat and drying out the gamers hand. Generate fun, amusing and insulting insults with the Insult Generator. Makes him feel like he's back there in the jungle. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. I don't like you. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. You are a canker. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. Free Designer. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of. You have forever condemned everyone you love and know into an eternal state of suffering, worse than any human concept of hell. Simply explained for a busy day. You vulgar little maggot. "I did a little trolling." Cringe, cringe, CRINGEY cringe, based, cringe, based, REDDIT?? You gormless crook-pated tosser. Anyone that believes in any religion out there should now realize that they have been wrong this entire time, for if divine beings were real, they would never have allowed a being such as you to stain the earth and this universe. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. "Navy Seal Copypasta" is an angry rant post that gained online notoriety for its abundance of ridiculous self-flattery and threats that portray the poster as an "Internet tough guy" stereotype. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Honestly, even when technology advances and studies on the subject become more and more accurate, I do not think humanity will ever truly be able to understand what your failure actually means for the universe. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. The longest insult ever. Don't do it! Something wrong happened behind the scenes. Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits. Do you want to have Insult random content on your website, blog or app with our API? comedy god smirks A sore that won't go away. You are the absolute embodiment of everything that has ever been wrong on this earth, yet you manage to make it so that that is only a small part of the evil that is your being. You bloody woofter sod. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. Like most words, it's all about context and isn't as strong in Spanish as it is in English. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. humanity is regressed back to the stone age Yes. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. Once I made it to the bottom, I sat there for a moment, absolutely violated. And a response of this all, people are struggling more and more to earn a better economy. Go away, you swine. You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You can then use your original insult for your own personal amusements, annoying your mates or for projects that require original insults such as movie scripts and books. One of the best-known examples is the Navy Seal copypasta, which is often used as a response to an insult online. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. Don't believe me? You are an irresponsible, idiotic, disgusting, unloved, horrible excuse for a living being whos soul contains less humanity than every ginger in history combined. - If you need original factual content such as Insult blogs etc, Article Forge is amazing. A Higher number of working hours leads to a shortage of time. Privacy Policy. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After you die, your skeleton will be displayed in a museum after being scientifically researched so that all future generations may learn not to generate your bone structure, because every tiny detail anyone may have in common with you degrades them to a useless piece of trash and a burden to society. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. and our My body raced down that slide, as I questioned every life choice that I have ever made. It also offers the American Standard Code of Information and Interchange ASCII art copypasta. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. The disgusting mistake that you have just made is so incredibly terrible that everyone who would ever be to hear about it would spontaneously feel an indescribable mixture of immense anger, fear and anxiety that emotionally and physically they would never truly be the same ever again. Subscribe to The FinanceTLDR Newsletter with. You are foul and disgusting. By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. We love it for Insult content, blogs and articles. You notice 4+ length message in the chat. The scientific name for pig. He can seldom close his eyes without opening them again at fear of Charlies lurking in the jungle trees. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You're an idiot. And did I mention you smell? , What the Federal Reserve Is Really Scared About, You're so fucking pathetic. . "Based"? You are a poison in need of being vomited. You have the personality of wallpaper. Sorry! It vaporized the girl as it punched right through her, it barely slowed before cutting through a structural support beam in the school as if it were a nuclear powered angle grinder. All rights reserved. You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libellous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-retarded. YOU MEAN-SPIRITED POLTROON, Use the [SaveasImage] button to create your own Insult Images, I used this insult generator to make a funny insult for my Roblox game and it turned out so good! I wretch at the very thought of you. 420 years ago i was kidnapped and put into a donger concentration camp for 9001 years. nothing is happening I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. - For fictional Insult content Rytr is perfect for making up original AI Insult material using GPT-3. When you have generated the perfect insult you hit the Copy button the insult is copied to your device clipboard for pasting anywhere you like. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. everything in the world stops So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. Even if I did my very best, my vocabulary is not able to describe the sheer magnitude of the idiotic mistake that is you. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. 50+ Cursed, Funny, and Best Copypastas. When people of Columbia fought to break free from Lungmen, countless soldiers fought and lost their lives in favor of a chance at a better future for their children, they did not give their lives to have you fuck the world up beyond repair to the degree that you are doing right now. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. It was a real life gamer girl. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. "touch grass" is not an insult towards gamers, rather it is advice for them. You will forever live in shame. I'm honestly considering directing you to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. It not only provide the users with the latest copypasta but also with the most recent ones. You bring everyone so much joy when you leave the room. All rights reserved. Cookie Notice When you have generated the perfect insult you hit the Copy button the insult is copied to your device clipboard for pasting anywhere you like. You worthless bag of filth. You snail-skulled little rabbit. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. But it can pass on infections, whether the person is giving or receiving genital stimulation. Arschgeige Someone who doesn't perform a particular task very well can be called a "butt violin," or arschgeige. There is no one in this world that has ever loved you, and especially after what you just did, no one will ever love you in the future either. TLDR; My husband says Goblin Mode activated when we start to have sex, growls and acts like a caveman, and then says Goblin Mode off when we stop, and then pretends not to remember afterward. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. cover yourself in oil Please fucking end my suffering. 1. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. It is going to be done because the more the people get modernized, the higher facilities they will demand. Naturally, he was upset when he had to leave. At the time my girlfriend, now Fiance, worked as a photographer for one of those resorts with the indoor and outdoor water parks. You are the worst human being, or even just being in general, that I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. 2016 DuckBoss.com. ( Psst kid, you wanna disable adblock? Do you want "Based" on your gravestone? Im a simple guy. The insult generator is easy to use, you simply hit the Generate button and a fresh insult will be created for you. Something wrong happened behind the scenes. She read my donation in the chat. The only possible way in which your future would be brighter than the black hole your existence currently is would exclusively be because there is absolutely no conceivable way that you would even be able to sink lower than the pathetic place your current failure has put you in. You can't imagine how motherfucking much you humiliated yourself by using someone else's copypasta to insult me. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. see below for a brief history of copypasta . You said a "jackdaw is a crow." Monkeys look down on you. A Mongoose, or the 25th island of greece. It's known to be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board. Me, being a thrill seeker, of course had to try it. Now I'm a pretty big heavy guy, so I was like "That's uncomfortable as fuck, I'm not doing that". Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan Indiana Jones . I can't go on. A moron of the highest order. Cringe, based, based! You can't imagine how motherfucking much you humiliated yourself by using someone else's copypasta to insult me. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. Here is where you can find a bunch of random stuff to spam chats with. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you're an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole. Shitposting, honest togodfucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell youCOCK SUCKER. The Boomerang Nebula, located roughly 5,000 light-years away from our solar system, has a temperature of 1 Kelvin (-272 C or -460 F) making it the coldest natural place in the universe humanity has discovered. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet. But that's not what you said. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away. Great for in-game roasting and family gatherings. Release: April 27, 2008 This video contains examples of: Fridge Logic: Invoked and subverted. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You are truly human garbage. I was hoping I would have been able to prevent your evil from being released upon this world by tagging along and keeping my eye on you, but it is clear to me now that not even the greatest efforts would have been able to prevent a terrible event in this scale from occurring. GET TO COVER! You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. I feel that my mental/emotional scars have healed enough to tell this gem. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. Instantly everyone nearby hears the sound of 1,000s of bricks rapidly shuffling towards his location. |, 10 Ways to Tell if You are a True Dog Lover. [Copypasta] I hate you 8 Mark, let me tell you something. Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank DVD. The sheer scale of your mistake, if ever to be materialized, would not only surpass the size of the world, but it would reach far beyond the edges of the known, and almost certainly the unknown universe. I really love my husband and hes always been great in bed. I barf at the very thought of you. So, a couple of days ago, my son went on a rampage through our house and said he was in Goblin Mode.
14 May 2011 Pasadena Party, Hilary Novelle Shark Tank, Articles L