Please be assured we have raised this with the Bradford team and they will be in touch with yourself to resolve this.Kind regards,The JD Gyms Team . The changing room and sauna areas are good. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Classes are very poor . As an alternative to cancelling we offer the option to freeze your membership for up to 3 months. If a fine is received at the gym, then we would suggest emailing the gym directly at badford@jdgyms.co.uk for further assistance. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Very nice and professional service, David explained all the rules, motivated me to work with my own body. I have lost my coat which I was very disappointed. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , I was very nervous to join a gym in Bradford. Within our gym rules it is stated that 'Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst attending JD Gyms. Good to see my gym Buddies still there. Using the gym 7. If you have questions please feel free to pop down and see us, or contact us, Walker Terrace, Bradford, BD4 7HP, United Kingdom. I was reassured there would be a staff members to show me around between 6am till 10pm. He enjoys helping his clients build successful businesses by showing them how to avoid legal problems, create new opportunities, develop new partnerships, and form new entities. With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team , The womens section is very small and a lot of the machines dont work. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . There are a couple of decent staff members but they are the minority. If you are going to open additional gyms in nearby cities and Towns with better equipments and more in quantity then you shoood be investing in this gym in the heart of Bradford. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! My local gym recently shutdown and I needed a gym and JD gym was the closest, though I was apprehensive, the transition was a smooth one. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Thank you. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback. 2 items. Really appreciate the kind comments about Zach, Valter, and David. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and inclusive environment for absolutely anyone to exercise and we have a broad range of members on board with us. Everlast Gyms. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 182 We aim to deliver a fantastic experience, at competitive prices so that everyone can find their fit. Car valeting Bradford. The Gym urgently needs cleaners. JD FITNESS. This would be a great job for someone who is looking for something they can fit alongside studies or other commitments. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Furthermore, the pressure of the hot water showers was extremely poor and it therefore took considerably longer to clean ones self adequately. It always feels refreshing walking in to the gym and its very clean. (1998), U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, Selected in Best Lawyer in America in Health Care (2017-2023), Selected to the Thomson Reuters, Texas Super Lawyers List (2019-2022), Selected by D Magazine, Best Lawyer in Dallas in Health Care (2016, 2018-2022), Selected by Dallas Morning News, Top Rated Lawyer (2016), Dallas Bar Association, Health Law Section Board Member (Past-Chair), New Orleans Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (Past-Chair), Contributing Author and Contributing Editor (2012), Contributing Author and Contributing Editor (2009), Speaker, The Patient No One Wants, What To Do When COVID-19 Walks Through Your Medical Office Door, American Educational Institute webinar, Speaker, What Your Practice Needs to Do When You (or Your Staff) Get COVID, Shorr Solutions webinar, Speaker, Re-opening Your Medical Spa During COVID-19: A Legal Perspective, American Med Spa Association webinar, Speaker, Contracts 101, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center webinar, Co-Speaker with Matthew Vuckovich, Contracts 101, National Attendee Outreach webinar, Speaker, Phasing-In Reopening Your Medical Practice, Symposium for Cosmetic Advances & Laser Education webinar, Co-Speaker with Matthew Vuckovich, Contracts 101, Ohio State University Residents webinar, Speaker, The Big Five Questions Every Physician Wants Answered Today, Symposium for Cosmetic Advances & Laser Education webinar, Speaker, Medical Spa Rules & Regulations, American Med Spa Association Virtual Boot Camp, Speaker, Contracts 101, Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Family Medicine Residents, Speaker, Contracts and Employment: The Legal Pitfalls of Contracts and Human Resources, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, How to Handle Disgruntled, Disruptive Employees, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Corporate Compliance in Medicine What does it Mean?, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Setting up a Corporation, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Contract: What you Need to Know Five Key Details, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, What your Business Lawyer Wants you to Know Before the Settlement/Mediation, Advanced Family Law Drafting, Speaker, Corporate Practice of Medicine, American Association of Physician Leadership, Speaker, Whats your Practice Worth? Machines always out of use, waiting times for a machine are endless and some damaged and not usable. Locations. Honestly probably the best gym in Bradford especially when you factor in the price. 187 people have already reviewed JD Gyms - Bradford. In conclusion, if it is all the same to you, go to Pure Gym, who have got it right on so many levels. Services. PureGym. Your fitness journey starts here, with specially designed areas dedicated to functional training, cardio, free weights, and machine strength training so you can seize your workout in style. Staff always ready to assist, gym team will support with any fitness related queries, really helpful and facilitating. Hello Salamee,Please may you raise a ticket on our website and a member of the team will be happy to assist you further.https://help.jdgyms.co.uk/support/tickets/new. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The JD Gyms Team . Albums. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team . 'We hope that despite this issue, you were impressed with what our Bradford gym has to offer. Stylish 24hr gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of. The womens changing room is downstairs so for hijabi girls its not the best because how are they going to walk upstairs to go to the gym. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. JD staff is rude and non professional over crowded. , Hi there Many thanks for your review. Hi JB. Thanks for leaving us some feedback.We do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.ukThe JD Gyms Team . We're always happy to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments, please send an email to the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team SS SS 1 review GB Mar 2, 2023 Verified Hello Sara. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Equipment is missing e.g handles for flys, and faulty equipment isnt repaired or replaced. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Hi, We are very sorry to hear about your lost property! Manningham Lane, BD1 3AH Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, Firstly you are only allowed into the gym once which is terrible. Aged between 5 and 13? We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Jd staff are always downstairs they dont come upstairs to check it on a regular basis to see if its tidy and weights are put away. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Help us improve this article with your feedback. Then I became ill with covid and tried to freeze my account with no joy so cancelled my direct debit cause jd gym kept changing me, when I returned I was treated like an idiot and no compromise/ compassion from staff, been there 3yrs and still treated like a new customer. Great environment for anyone who may feel shy to go or embarrassed. Studio closes at 8 which isnt ideal for a 24 hour gym and no induction was offered when i started. His extensive transactional experience includes preparing and negotiating corporate and commercial arrangements such as certificates of formation, bylaws, shareholder agreements, asset purchase agreements, physician employment agreements, recruitment agreements, and medical intellectual property mergers and acquisitions. I work in Health and safety so this is a big issue and I expect much better from such a large companyhard to find members of staff and one should be permanently on receptionSauna not open ok Covid may have stopped this.Not all bad news though as I still like the GYM just needs issues sorting and I know its difficult now. I was deeply disappointed with the cleanliness of the shower area. top of page. As others have said very overcrowded. Consulting. Manningham Lane, BD1 3AH Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, Firstly you are only allowed into the gym once which is terrible. Staff are great and happy to take on board suggestions. Overcrowded even at hours where youd expect it to be busy ie early morning. Join JD Gyms - Bradford before midnight and get your first month. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , For an early gym goer I find that there's never any staff available if I need help. One thing we noticed is that the classes are focused on a technique. Same rubbish day in day out. Providing strategic consultation for down-ballot candidates as well as campaign management services for . Shop the latest footwear and apparel from brands like Nike, Jordan and On that deliver performance, style and comfort to fit your lifestyle. Log In. : JD Gyms Solution home Membership Managing your membership How do I cancel my membership? We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Everyone comes into the gym in groups of 3 so good luck trying to get a Cable stack or the right dumbbells at any time before 10pm. Create new account. Read about their experiences and share your own! With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team LJ Leah Jade 1 review GB The changing rooms stink, the sauna stinks, and the showers have near zero pressure and keep switching off every 10 seconds. The gym is kept nice and clean and the staff are friendly. Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. Thank you. Ive always known this is what I wanted to do. Absolutely disappointed, Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. One PT was quite rude, elder gent bald with a beard dont know his name. The ladies section is pretty small and not very well ventilated however there is a good choice of equipment in there too. On arrival I spend 10 minutes clearing a area to make room for a mat to be placed. He regularly counsels clients with respect to federal and state health care regulations that impact investments, transactions, and contract terms, including Medicare fraud and abuse, anti-trust, anti-kickback, anti-referral, and private securities laws. If you'd like any further support or to chat about the issue you faced, please contact your gym on: bradford@jdgyms.co.uk Take careThe JD Gyms Team . Not now. When i rung for assistance. Members need to be warned or suspended if they dont dry before coming into the changing rooms and the toilets are disgusting only 2 male toilets when the gym has nearly over 20,000 members ! It has been two weeks and they havent found my coat. I was reassured there would be a staff members to show me around between 6am till 10pm. No parking space and so called parking control Management rip off people by creating sign post deliberately especially the car park is fully occupied. I only come to the classes and soo far Ive not been disappointed at all. No help in or around the gym. The JD Gyms Team . Press that and it alerts a member of staff to your presence. However, as I walked in I could not find anyone to help. JD Gyms Bradford. These are regular sessions, we go through a topic that lasts for about a month (not always), we break it down, give progressive resistance to allow time to learn the techniques. #FitnessJustGotSerious Membership from 19.99 a month Open 24 hours WE'RE HIRING We are looking to reinforce our Customer Service team based in our Customer Service Centre at JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road The position is 8:45AM - 5:00PM Monday to Friday, and. NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. Facilities are excellent, a great variety of machines, steam room, changing rooms, showers, lockers, nutritional items on sale, Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team , Horrible staff Ive ever come across the guy with a pony is very rude best to avoid eye contact or even speaking to them the gym is overcrowded also, Hi there We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience. It isn't ideal for a woman who wants to lift heavy without having to go into the mixed section (where the equipment is always occupied due to the overcrowding all hours of the day), Hi there We really appreciate your feedback regarding the ladies only section of the gym. . JD Fitness is a vehicle for change, balance and personal growth.
Bakewell Showground Car Park, Michigan Scratch Off Tickets Remaining Prizes 2022, Barber Knock Knock Jokes, Articles J