marks on antique bottles & fruit jars (Mississippi, Missouri, Modes), Milk Glass~ Vintage Cold Cream, Salve & Ointment Containers, N in a square mark Obear-Nester Glass Company, East St. Louis, IL, New Albany Glass Works, New Albany, Indiana (1867-1872), Newark Star Glass Works, Newark, Ohio (1873-1904), Ohio Valley Glass Company, Pleasant City, Ohio (1902-1905), Owens Bottle Company (O in a square mark), Reed & Company, Massillon, Ohio (1881-1904), Rawleighs W. T. Rawleighs / Freeport, Illinois, Robin in Tree childrens mug Bryce Brothers & Mosser Glass Company, S G mark on glass containers Saint-Gobain / Verallia, Southern Glass Works, Louisville, Kentucky (1877-c.1885), Surname-oriented Antique Bottle Collecting, Target Balls (Antique Glass Target Balls), Thatcher Glass Manufacturing Company (c.1904-1985), Vaseline Jars / Chesebrough Manufg Company, Wax Sealer Fruit Jars List of Primary Markings, Whitall Tatum Company, Millville, New Jersey, Whittemore Boston U.S.A. / Antique Shoe Polish Bottles, WEB LINKS to some other sites / other interests (Not glass-related). This is a different, although very similar, trademark which was registered on July 13, 2010, and bears the registration number 3817905. Although today they are used as candle holders, memento jars, juice cups, and decorations in the 19th-century, these jars were your best bet for storing foods. This jar has a rubber lid that melts under heat, thus creating a seal. i enjoy finding all the information I can and keep it with them. Heinz Co. 1876-1880s H:H.J. Much of their recent glassware is marked with just an anchor in which no letter H is visible (see photo at left). To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. First use in commerce was on September 20, 1983, according to information published on justia.com. I am looking for the old AnchorHocking glass bottling company that was near Vernon California in the early to mid 1970s.. I found a piece of broken glass with the logo and its red glass and it was found on the rock piles within the low dried up maumee river by side cut park. Thank you for your interest, understanding and support! Mason Fruit Jar Co.* 1885-ca. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. O V entwined on base of cobalt blue Acqua della Madonna water bottle from Italy. I think i found a 1951 bottle but i cant find very much info online. Hocking introduced its first line of pressed glass dinnerware in 1928. (40% off), Sale Price CA$13.82 Thank you and take care! 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Collectors covet Mason jars, especially the rare ones. The need to brush up on your Mason jar knowledge intensified in 2010. Original relics were handcrafted, so its unlikely theyd have uniform designs. Reviews on Vintage Clothing Stores in Oakland, CA - All Things Vintage, Indigo Vintage Co-Op, Resurrect, Oaklandish, Mercy Vintage, Rocket Reuse, Maribel, Crossroads Trading, Forever Mood, Oakland Vintage Market It has the anchor mark as well as USA on the bottom, Hi, I found eight textured, patterned clear juice glasses (3 inches high) with the Anchor Hocking brand (pre-1970s brand with anchor and H symbol). Sale Price CA$16.64 Vintage Anchor Hocking Ribbed Optic Prism Glass Apothecary Jar Starburst Lid 7", Vintage Anchor Hocking Ribbed Glass Jar Yellow Lid, Vintage Anchor Hocking Hoosier Cabinet Glass Ribbed Gallon Canister Cookie Jar, Vintage Milk Glass Fire-King Anchor Hocking Hexagonal Grape Pattern Jar & Lid 9, Depression Glass Pink Mayfair Open Rose Cookie/Biscuit Jar Hocking Vtg With Lid, Vintage Glass Anchor Hocking Ruby Red Apothecary Jar with Clear Lid - 8" Tall, Anchor Hocking Hazel Atlas Owens Illinois Hoosier Canister Cookie Glass Jar Lid, Vintage Anchor Hocking Clear Glass Christmas Tree Shaped Jar Container Canister, VINTAGE ANCHOR HOCKING GLASS TEA JAR 5188 Replacement, Vintage ANCHOR HOCKING Glass General Store Peanut Candy Slant Jar Hinged Lid, Vintage Anchor Hocking Red Flashed Glass Apple Candy Jar 5" Tall. Please double-check those folders in your email app/program after a few days if you haven't heard from me!! If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. A very wide variety of glass containers for many types of foods, beverages and other products were produced. Thank you so much for any information! Please see my webpage on numbers on the base of bottles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (20% off), Sale Price CA$4.27 Typically, the number to the immediate right of the logo is a date code, so 1985 would be right. I also as a child found a lot of Washington dairy milk glass bottles that are not broke !! It merely shows the position in theAuto Bottling Machineduring production. The fact that it remained airtight after opening and closing made it reliable. The trademark registration number is 1122404. The identification of glass markings on the bottom or sides of a jar can help you determine which company made it and when, where, and how it was made. People typically discarded this jar because of its defect. Check For These Tell-Tale Signs, How to grow your own herb garden in any indoor or outdoor space, How to Identify Vintage Antique Brown Glass Bottles, How to Identify Antique Glassware Markings. My email is mattshutz78@gmail.com.. She graduated from Indiana University Southeast with a Bachelor's degree in English. They sold out to another company about 1976. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Especially common are the sugar bowls, cream pitchers, relish/pickle dishes, serving bowls of various diameters, punch cups and dessert bowls. Its common for its lever-like lid. Plates courtesy of .css-1e1wdvt{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#0A5C80;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1e1wdvt:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:#0A5C80;}Replacements, Inc. Great! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. 1962-date Connected B. The B inBalllinks with the underscore at the bottom. Talk about turning your mistakes into money thats the tale of the upside-down jar. Brian Woodcock/Plates courtesy of Replacements, Ltd., replacements.com. People also reused the containers because they were effective storage jars. She enjoys writing content that helps homeowners feel motivated and confident in handling projects around the home. It's available in pink, crystal, green, ice blue, and red in plates, tumblers, pitchers, and more. You'll know you have a pre-1975 Ball jar if it's missing the registered trademark symbol (an R with a circle around it) in the lower right corner of the logo. . Marianne, Learn how your comment data is processed. Manufacturers constantly upgraded their products to suit the consumers needs. The Oneida Group business headquarters are based in Lancaster, Ohio. So my questions about my Christmas tree bottle are.what was MAYBE in this bottle? Diamond-I mark on bottom of amber bottle made by Illinois Glass Company. So, if youre pondering ways to identify the various types, designs, colors, and sizes of antique mason jars, youve come to the right place? Any ideas? Hi DavidJust acquired a anchor-hocking 1 qt canning jar with a bail top and the word LIGHTNING across the frontAny info on it? . A date isnt a foolproof indicator of the manufacturing year. In some cases, the glass maker's full company name is spelled out instead. Hazel Atlas produced huge quantities of Depression glass tableware in the 1920s, 1930s and '40s, most commonly in the typical "Depression era" transparent glass colors of light green, clear ("crystal"), pink and yellow (actually a light yellow leaning toward yellow-amber). Lancaster, Ohio and Monaca, Pennsylvania (1937- to date). Best regards, Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Vintage Anchor Hocking Mason Jars, Vintage Anchor Hocking Canning Jars, Anchor Hocking Mason Jar Vintage, Embossed Mason Jar 5 out of 5 stars (1.1k) $ 20.69. The first distinctively Anchor Hocking products appeared in 1939. Most of the ware made in the US is produced at their glass manufacturing facilities located at Lancaster, Ohio and Monaca, Pennsylvania. II Keystone designs H.J. Though theyre originally from Canada, there are American pieces. Find the Value of your Anchor Hocking Glass. Any glasses with graphics, designs or identifiable patterns DO have value, although the more common types would have mostly lower values. This was evidently the second principal Anchor logo trademark used widely on Anchor Hocking glassware. I welcome any leads. Or maybe some kind of cleaning product. R inside a sun representation. https://sha.org/bottle/pdffiles/AnchorHocking.pdf, Samantha, I also added a link to that article in my text on Anchor Hocking. Get the best deals on anchor hocking jar when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. https://www.beveragedaily.com/Article/2014/04/15/KPS-acquires-Anchor-Glass-from-Ardagh-Group. Common styles included a flared, in-rolled or sheared lip. Forest Green Glass. (Photo courtesy of Michael Aden). . This collection combines a vintage look with state-of-the-art glass technology that provides the perfect pairing of form and function. (25% off), Sale Price CA$10.68 The glass company Hazel-Atlas, which is also known for making Depression glass, began production around 1902. Clover-like logo seen on base of French pharmacy bottle (photo courtesy Lynne Wertz), O-I mark currently used by O-I (Owens-Illinois, Inc). I think you may need to Sign in (be a member of ebay) to take advantage of that function. The Gmail software has evidently been flagging some legitimate emails as "Spam" in recent months. This bottle base has 1949 date code to right.   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Thanks! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. GLASS FACTORY INFORMATION ~ Antique Glassware ~ Manufacturers' Marks, Logos & Emblems used by Glassmaking Companies in the USA ~ Antique Bottles ~ Fruit Jars ~ Glass Electrical Insulators ~ Tableware ~ Dating Information ~ Articles about different types of Glass, Vintage & Antique ~ Summary Articles on Selected Glass Companies. One is pre-World War II (1904-1945), while the other is post-World War II (1946- mid1980). Sometimes a container carried a date code, but it seems apparent that some did not. Original Price CA$18.44 (25% off), Sale Price CA$31.61 We also carry canning lids and other supplies. Copyright 2023 Valuable Antique Detector, Identification of the Mason patent lettering (1890), Atlas Mason Jars Value: A Quick Guide for Collectors, 15 Most Valuable Vintage Planters Peanut Jars: Collection Guide, Antique Scales: History, Types, Identification and Value Guide, Antique Hand Saw: Types, Identification and Value Guide, Antique Mirror Guide: Types, Styles, and Value, Antique Gilbert Clock Types, Identification, and Valuation, Antique Teapots: Identification and Value Guide, Treadle Sewing Machine: History, Brands, and Value Guide, Antique German China: History, Brands, and Marks, Antique Flow Blue China: Patterns and Value Guide, Vintage Linens (Identification and Value Guide), Vintage Luggage: Brands, Identification, and Buying Guide, Vintage Mccoy Cookie Jars Value and Price Guide, Vintage Libbey Glassware: Identification Valuable Patterns, Vintage Lenox Figurine Identification and Value Guide, Vintage Jadeite Dishes: Complete Fire King Jadeite Price Guide, Vintage Ice Cream Scoop Identification and Value Guide, Vintage Fire King: Identification, Patterns, Types, And Value Guide. Hi Karen, The exact cursive style changed slightly several times over the years. Diamond-Oval-I trademark used by Owens-Illinois Glass Company, ARCOROC USA ~ base marking on small dessert bowl. Also when one holds them your realize they are octagonal in nature (although it is very subtle). Then, in 1896, Cursive lettering took over. Original Price CA$62.00 The words are placed around the tree like garland. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. We found a creamer with the Ancor Hocking logo on it and the number 16 at the bottom but cant seem to find what that means. The first set of Ball Mason Jars in 1885-1886 had theBall Brothers Glass Manufacturing Companymedallion. Logo of two water drops Pasabahce, Turkey. Add to Favorites SET of USA Bicentennial Pint Mason Jars 1776-1976 Anchor Hocking Liberty Bell & Ball Blue Eagle w/Bail + Fran Mar Moppet Spirit of '76 Towel 5 out of 5 stars (341) $ 41.00. CA$4.27, CA$7.12 This mark has 3 lines outside the diamond, indicating production between 1993-1998. Just wanting to not give away valuables unknowingly. Read our Cookie Policy. In 1937, Hocking merged with the Anchor Cap and Closure Corporation. DecaledPrimroseis added to the lineup of Fire-King branded table and bakeware. If you cannot find your jar's maker's mark through these resources, consider the possibility that the mark does not belong to the glass maker. Examine the age signs and quality of the glass. CA$26.62, CA$31.32 I hope this helps. They featured a deep-red color called Royal Ruby, which was pressed into patterns with names like R-1700, Miss America, Coronation, and Bubble. A diamond with no symbol in the middle could belong to the Diamond Glass Company in Pennsylvania. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The pattern is often seen for sale at garage sales, flea markets and antique malls. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Hope this helps, R in a triangle mark used by Reed. (15% off), Sale Price CA$24.05 Something went wrong. Glass makers needed to know if a particular mold was defective, so each one was assigned a number. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. CA$100.00, CA$125.00 David, I found a 2.5 oz Anchor Hocking bottle that has L-875 above the makers stamp, a 5 to the left of it and a ten to the right. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation became Anchor Hocking Corporation in 1969, as the word Glass was eliminated from the official company name as they were expanding worldwide and diversifying into the production of many other types of products. Best regards, David. Vintage Anchor Hocking Glass Canister Jars Lot Wexford Quilt Red Plastic Lids. (Photograph courtesy of Penny Garcia). The first use in commerce of this trademark is listed as March 16, 2009, according to information on Justia.com, at this page: https://trademarks.justia.com/778/83/n-77883374.html. Owens-Illinois Glass Company trademark/logo Diamond Oval- I entwined. Anchor Hocking has produced tremendous quantities of both utilitarian container glass (soda bottles, liquor and other beverage bottles, food containers and bottles for many other types of products) and a great variety of glass tableware and cookware for home use (including such popular product lines as Ruby Red, Forest Green and their Fire-King semi-opaque glassware featuring many fired-on surface colors). Discovering the full name of any glass maker may require some digging. Antique Mason jars have isolated micro-bubbles in the glass. Buying antique Mason jars is oddly satisfying, so dont be surprised when you get carried away. In August, 2012 AGCC was acquired by the Ardagh Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, Europe. Consider Ball jar logos, for example: According to French Creek Farmhouse, the original Ball logo consisted of stacked letters and will only be found on the original 1885-1886 jars. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. There are unique words that signify the manufacturing year of a Ball Mason Jar. Vintage Atlas E Z Seal Pint Clear Mason Jar - Wire Bail Glass Lid (Credit: eBay) From 1902 to 1964, the Atlas jars were the talk of Ohio. Transparent, Durable Glass Removable Lid for Easy Access Dishwasher Safe Others have a valve or ejection scar, which has a smaller diameter and no smearing. $89.00. How to Check to See if a Vase Is Very Old, How to Identify Crown Marks on Fine China, How to Determine the Maker of Crystal Goblets, Society for Historical Archeology: Bottle & Glass Makers Markings, Glass Lovers Glass Database: Marks and Labels on Glass, Glass Bottle Marks: Glass Bottle Marks ~ Page One, French Creek Farmhouse: How to Date a Ball Mason Jar, True Legacy Homes: How To Tell The Age Of A Glass Bottle (Identify Old Bottles), Little Things: Could Your Old Mason Jars Be Valuable? Yes! Another way to determine if your jar was made by a machine (and thus, after 1855) is to examine the "lips," or the sides of the opening. In contrast, several rows of uniform dots encircling the bottom of the jar were intended to provide traction and aren't useful for identifying the glass maker or the glass mold. Most items were made in clear (crystal) glass, although a few pieces are seen in colors. Mason jars have unique colors that indicate a brand. (your jar) These jars were in production until about the 1960's your jar is RB#80,value:$2.00-$4.00 What is the Value of your Anchor Hocking Glass? Heres an idea: try searching ebay periodically with the keywords (bottle,jar,jug,glass) 5258 (with no quotes, and both subject heading and description boxes checked) or institute a saved search in which you receive automated emails when possible matches come up. This particular "Ball" logo style dates it between 1933 and 1962, but this example is probably from the 1930s or 1940s. LIKELY TO SELL OUT*. This item: Anchor Hocking AHG17 1 Pint Home Canning Jars with Metal Lids and Rings, Clear - Pack of 12 $24.95 ($2.08/Count) Hearts & Crafts Natural Soy Candle Wax & Candle Making Wax Supplies Kit - 10 lbs Natural Soy Wax, 100 6-Inch Pre-Waxed Candle Wicks for Candle Making, 2 Metal Centering Devices, 10 lbs Soy Wax Flakes $42.99 Original Price CA$125.00 Thatcher Glass MTC mark on emerald green beach glass shard from a juice bottle. The Miss America pattern, produced between 1935 to 1937, proved to be among the company's best sellers. Brian, Alexander. (15% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Related Dictionary Pages: Bartlett-Collins Glass Company, Blendo Glass Company, Blenko Glass Company. Explore over 425 Million sold for prices with item details and images. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello David ,Great site, one last question spent hours searching, clear screw top 7 in tall, ketchup shaped, 3 ribs on top 3 ribs around heel. ), C B B; C B K ; C B M marks on antique pickle jars, Coke Bottles (Glass Manufacturers Marks on Coke Bottles), Collectible Milk Glass General Information / Overview, Depression Glass (What is Depression Glass? The Self-sealing jar by Kerr existed at two different times in history. Original Price CA$58.00 CA$13.82, CA$18.44 https://www.google.com/search?q=anchor+hocking+early+american+prescut&sxsrf=ALeKk02UBzScl07FmJO64LqiPyJZ5dUoWg:1596748861135&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir6qaFwYfrAhVHF6wKHX90DlcQ_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1284&bih=619. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. and on the bottom there is a six and on the right there is a 14 with a line underneath of it and then you have an anchor with the H in the middle !!! Their glass is thicker than the modern set, which is why they last for years. Captcha failed to load. For a list of Anchor Hocking plant code numbers and other info pertaining to bottle bases in use during the 1960s/1970s period (courtesy of Dick Cole, fruitjar.org), clickhere. EAPC One of their most popular patterns (probably the most commonly seen pattern made by Anchor Hocking), although not always known by its proper pattern name or recognized to be a product of this company, is the EARLY AMERICAN PRESCUT pattern, often known as EAPC . Some have measurement marks embossed into the sides, and others have extensive decorations. and (apparently) virtually all of the glassware with this mark bore foil labels instead of having the mark actually embossed into the glass surface. It would appear I found some sea glass with the Anchor in the rectangle. Mr. Collins, a native of Salisbury, Maryland, had been . Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. D inside a circle mark attributed to Degenhart Art Glass, Cambridge Ohio, Brockway Glass Company base of 1983 amber beer bottle. The self-sealing design was messy and stressful. By the 1920s, the firm was manufacturing a wide variety of wares including chimneys and lantern globes, tableware, tumblers, and novelties. Im thinking from 1985, some bottle made in Houston TX (the plant number 18). David. In the interest of security and privacy, I dont normally re-post email addresses supplied by posters, but in this case I am including it for you, in case someone wants to contact you directly. Vintage Home for Sale in Oakland: This completely remodel home sits on a hill within the Toler Heights neighborhood with gorgeous panoramic views of Oakland and San Francisco. Finally, refer to an antique bottle guide to determine if the shape, color and lid of your jar is particularly rare or valuable. Vintage Glass Tang Jars With Plastic Lid - EUC - Choice - Anchor Hocking, Vintage EUC Anchor Hocking Clear Glass Scalloped Pumpkin Cookie /Candy Jar w/Lid, Vintage 1980's Anchor Hocking Farm Country Geese, Glass Candy/Sugar Dish W/ Lid, Vintage Anchor Hocking Red Glass Cookie Jar W/Lid, Vintage Anchor Hocking Ribbed Glass Biscuit Jar w/Lid, 5.5"x5.5", EUC, VTG Anchor Hocking Beehive Style GLASS Ribbed Jar Clear EUC, VINTAGE ANCHOR HOCKING SCALLOPED PUMPKIN COOKIE CANDY JAR WITH LID CLEAR GLASS, - VINTAGE ANCHOR HOCKING SCALLOPED PUMPKIN COOKIE CANDY JAR WITH LID CLEAR GLASS, Vintage Anchor Hocking Glass Jar Floral Yellow Flowers Red Lid Retro, Vintage Anchor Hocking Cookie Candy Jar with lid - clear glass, Vintage ANCHOR HOCKING Clear Glass Ribbed Counter Jar with Lid Flour Decal, Vintage Anchor Hocking Clear Glass Pumpkin Candy Cookie Jar With Lid 8 EUC, Vintage Anchor-Hocking Orange & Green Kitchen Jar Canisters Set of 2, Vintage Anchor Hocking Hoosier Style 1 Qt Glass Storage Jar, Vintage Anchor Hocking Glass Square Apothecary Jar w/Fleur de Lis Lid, Pint Size, Vintage Anchor Hocking OREO Glass Cookie Jar, Anchor Hocking Glass Ice Bucket Cookie Candy Jar diamond Wexford 11" Vintage, Vintage Anchor Hocking Clear Glass Candy Cookie Pantry Pumpkin Jar w/ Lid, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. 0 bids. All Things Vintage. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito) 816. (Pink is the most popular color with today's collectors.) Fenton Glass Company Hobnail Fan Vase in Blue Opalescent, Owens-Illinois Glass Company I inside an O trademark. B in a diamond mark on inside of Star & Dewdrop master salt dish in vaseline glass, made in 1994. Thescandal of counterfeited Ball Mason jarspassing as antiques rocked the community. Another phenomenon called "dual marks" creates a second embossed symbol slightly to the side of the first. More information Please try searching ebay with the COMPLETED AUCTIONS option, using keywords to find similar items. Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation: Anchor and H entwined logo, Diamond Glass Company, Royersford, Pennsylvania, Obear-Nester Glass Company, East St. Louis, Illinois (1894-1978), Brockway Glass Company: B in a circle mark on glass bottles, E. O. Brody Co. Cleveland, Ohio ~ Glassware, AB-Connected mark ~ beer bottle base mold codes, Glass Manufacturers' Marks on Coca-Cola Bottles, "Federal Law Forbids Sale or Reuse of this Bottle" Marking, Glass Bottle Marks (Alphabetical List) ~ Page 1 (A-B), Glass Bottle Marks (Alphabetical List) ~ Page 2 (C-D), Glass Bottle Marks (Alphabetical List) ~ Page 3 (E-L), Glass Bottle Marks (Alphabetical List) ~ Page 4 (M-R), Glass Bottle Marks (Alphabetical List) ~ Page 5 (S-Z), AB (connected) mark on antique glass bottles, AB (connected) bottle base mold codes list, Atterbury & Company, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Binghamton Glass Company, Binghamton, New York (1880-1957), Bottle inside oval mark on British Ten Pin style soda bottle, Boyds Crystal Art Glass, Cambridge, Ohio: B in a diamond trademark, Boyds Genuine Porcelain Lined Cap (Milk glass discs), Brockway Glass Company (B inside a circle marking), Brody Co. Cleveland, O. U.S.A. (E. O. Brody Company), Bromo-Seltzer, Baltimore, MD ~ Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles, Brookfield Glass Company / Bushwick Glass Works, Brooklyn, New York, Caldwells (Dr. W. B. Caldwells, Monticello, Illinois) ~ bottles, California Glass Insulator Company, Long Beach, CA, Capstan Glass Company, Connellsville, Pennsylvania, Carnival Glass (What is Carnival Glass?
Northwick Park Hospital Departments, Travel Insurance For Over 75 Martin Lewis, Houses For Rent In King City, Ca Craigslist, Quicksand Deaths Video, Articles OTHER