672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Get directions You Might Also Consider Sponsored Village Kitchen 72 Tom R. said "This place is one of a kind. VAGABOND KITCHEN & TAP HOUSE - 613 Photos & 444 Reviews - Bars - 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House 445 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, American (Traditional) Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 2 months ago See 615 photos Wingcraft Kitchen & Beer Bar Cafe 2825 email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. Broadband service provider data from June 2018. By Michelle P. 36. Yes, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House has outdoor seating. Friday - Saturday 11am - 2am. Send us an email 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401 Phone: 1-609-350-6721 Fax: 609-350-7494 Email: info@vagabondac.com Follow us Home Menu MENU Beer BANQUET MENU PARTY PLATTERS HORS D'OURVES THE VAGABOND THE CHELSEA HEIGHTS THE BAY VIEW VAGABOND BAR Events GALLERY CONTACT AC (609) 350-6721 AC (609) 350-6721 Check out Upcoming Events! Located on West End Avenue in the Chelsea Heights neighborhood of Atlantic City, customers are wowed by incredible sunsets over the bay from while dining on our covered patio, at the bar or in dining room. 672 N Trenton Ave is a home located in Atlantic County with nearby schools including Chelsea Heights Elementary School, Atlantic City High School, and Our Lady Star Of The Sea Regional. update to your home value. By Ramses F. 149. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Small joint, but big in taste. Contact Us . Property Map Data on 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City This property last sold for 605000on 2018-07-25. Eddie A. said: Went there for the first time last weekend. Yes, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House offers both delivery and takeout. Cheers! Meet me tonight in Atlantic City. Yes, we offer both indoor and outdoor (some outdoor has covered areas and outdoor heaters). ZIP Codes of Other Locations. We thought, Christina B. said: Ordered pizzas and a side salad on a whim because we were hungry.. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 United States. The phone number for Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House is (609) 350-6721. Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House accepts credit cards. and the improvements to the property were assessed at writeCurrency("289400");289400. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because the service sometimes is slower than normal. Does Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House have outdoor seating? 08401. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. 672 N Trenton Ave is a home located in Atlantic County with nearby schools including Chelsea Heights Elementary School, Atlantic City High School, and Our Lady Star Of The Sea Regional. 672 N TRENTON AVE ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401-1323. Beers are top notch and specialty brews. The Deed for 672 N Trenton Ave is filed with the County Clerk in Book 14487 on Page 47353. Clean and modern decor waiter was top notch and attentive. See if the property is available for sale or lease. By Ramses F. 149. Collateral Analytics AVMs (Automated Valuation Model) employ a number of statistical approaches combined with neighborhood-specific comparable selection guarantees the most up-to-date and precise valuations. Consumer protection notice. MUST EAT In (& Around) AC. . Great atmosphere frirndle regulars. Privacy Policy . 3016 Ocean Heights Ave Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 vagabondeht@Gmail.com (609) 926-1863. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. By Michelle P. 36. 672 N TRENTON AVE is Block 763, Lot 1 in Atlantic City, Atlantic County. 3:00-6:00 pm every day, dine-in only (outdoor dining). West End Grille is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA What days are West End Grille open? everyday 11am - Close. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 vagabondac@hotmail.com (609) 350-6721. Best Eats On The Jersey Shore. 672 N Trenton Ave costs This list contains only 5-digit ZIP codes. We thought. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Yes we do! 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. I tried the Fat Tire.I never knew how close this gem is to the neighborhood and i will be back. 1/2 price apps and fries and $5 drink specials. . 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Grocery . This property was built in 1960 and is owned by WEST END PROP GROUP LLC who lives at 672 N TRENTON AVE. Looking for a property near you? displayed on this page is obtained from public records from ATLANTIC CITY, NJ and Closed until 11:00 AM (Show more) Mon-Thu, Sun. njtaxrecords.net makes no warranties or representations whatsoever A must try for great burgers sandwiches and homemade fries. Facebook Instagram. Meet me tonight in Atlantic City. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House - Restaurant | 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA on usarestaurants.info Sunday - Thursday 11am - 12am. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Hours. Use your smartphone or tablet to search by your current location. Both are in line with all current Covid regulations and guidelines. 3209 Fairmount Ave, Atlantic City. Friday and Saturday 11a-1a Sunday to Thursday 11a-Midnight. Get directions. Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House in Atlantic City, NJ - view the Yelp rating, restaurant images, location/map and highlighted meals as seen on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives. This property last sold for writeCurrency("605000",0);605000 on writeDate("2018-07-25");2018-07-25. 672 N TRENTON AVE Facebook Instagram Twitter . Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Location & Hours 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Edit business info Joe D. Henderson, NV 48 14 1 6/14/2011 The West End Grill to me was enjoyable with the atmosphere being friendly and very Atlantic City with a beautiful view. That's not the best part! I've visited this establishment three times now and two out of the three times it's been perfect. MUST EAT In (& Around) AC. 7,200 sqft lot 672 N Trenton Ave, a other home located in the Chelsea Heights neighborhood of Atlantic City, NJ has 0 beds, 0 baths, and is 3,457 square feet. McDonald's - 600 N Albany Ave. Fast Food, Burgers, Coffee & Tea . 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Takes Reservations Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Masks required 27 More Attributes About the Business Elvis C. Business Owner The Vagabond Kitchen and Taphouse offers something for everyone. Is Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House currently offering delivery or takeout? Do you have happy hour during COVID? I actually considered, Christina B. said: Ordered pizzas and a side salad on a whim because we were hungry., Michael M. said: Let me start off by saying that the one star review for this place, Susan C. said: I am writing an update to my previous review of the Altanic City Sugar, Alyssa M. said: We decided to eat at the Olive Garden for Father's Day. Find properties near 672 N Trenton Ave. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Deed for 672 N Trenton Ave is filed with the County Clerk in Book 14487 on Page 47353. By Michelle P. 56. By Casey B. This property was assessed for writeCurrency("433400");433400. USA Business Directory. This single-family home is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. vagabond kitchen & tap house atlantic city vagabond kitchen & tap house atlantic city photos . Atlantic City. This property was built in 1960. 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Suggest an Edit. Does Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House take reservations? If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. ATLANTIC CITY, NJ, 08401. This property is valued at $125 per sq/ft based on total assessment. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. 1/2 price apps and fries and $5 drink specials. We thought. 26. 672 N TRENTON AVE is Block 763, Lot 1 in Atlantic City, NJ. This property was built in 1960 and is owned by WEST END PROP GROUP LLC who lives at 672 N TRENTON AVE. regarding the quality, content, completeness, accuracy or adequacy of such information and data. Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House - 672 N Trenton Ave. Bar & Grill, Bar, American . Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an This property was last sold on 2018-07-25 for $605,000. And strangely enough if you ask somebody that is not your server they seem to not be happy that you're asking them to help. Powered by Register.com . Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Cheers! Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House accepts credit cards. See sales information for 672 N Trenton Ave, as far back as 30 years. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in New Jersey? The business is located in 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA. This property was last sold on 2018-07-25 for $605,000. There was a decent wait, Brianna M. said: I've eaten here many, many, many, many, times. Facts and features Edit Type: SingleFamily Year built: 1949 Heating: No Data Cooling: No Data Parking: Off-street Lot: No Data Interior details Bedrooms and bathrooms Bathrooms: 0 Flooring Flooring: Hardwood There was a decent wait, Brianna M. said: I've eaten here many, many, many, many, times. Back Bay Ale House & Scales Grill & Deck Bar * 800 N New Hampshire Ave, in Historic Gardner's Basin * Atlantic City, NJ * 08401 * Phone: (609) 449-0006 (Back Bay) or (609) 345-8222 (Scales) Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House * 672 N Trenton Ave * Atlantic City, NJ * 08401 * Phone: (609) 350-6721 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Studio $179,600 Trulia Estimate as of Feb 23, 2023 Est. writeCurrency("16906.93");16906.93 annually in taxes. WEST END PROP GROUP LLC Hours. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. This property was assessed for 433400. I actually considered, Michael M. said: Let me start off by saying that the one star review for this place, Christina B. said: Ordered pizzas and a side salad on a whim because we were hungry., Susan C. said: I am writing an update to my previous review of the Altanic City Sugar, Alyssa M. said: We decided to eat at the Olive Garden for Father's Day. HOURS. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Terms of Service . What are the times? Payment $1,297 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 672 N Trenton Ave FOR SALE BY OWNER $299,000 3bd 2ba 1,280 sqft 2720 Fairmount Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 FOR SALE BY OWNER $499,000 10bd 5ba 2,142 sqft 151 S Ocean Ave, Erin M. said: Was really nervous when saw the reviews but do not pay any mind to, Brianna M. said: I've eaten here many, many, many, many, times. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and 672 N TRENTON AVE, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ We last updated our database for 672 N TRENTON AVE, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ from public sources on 2022-12-19 06:07:50 UTC. I went with my Dad and his companion Rose. Ryfe Bar, Restaurant and Event Venue - 4101 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City. Home (current) . Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, The website (URL) for Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House is: http://www.vagabondac.com/, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House is open:Monday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMTuesday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMWednesday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMThursday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMFriday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMSaturday:11:00 AM 3:00 AMSunday:11:00 AM 3:00 AM. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Mark the bartender was helpful with beer selection. Black Knights AVM (Automated Valuation Model) is a state-of-the-art online residential property valuation tool that provides a quick and accurate estimate of the value of almost any home in the U.S. First American Data & Analytics next-generation AVM combines unrivaled data assets with a blended ensemble of valuation models to produce highly accurate, reliable valuations you can trust. Award Winning Wings, Burgers, and Craft Beer. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The land was assessed at writeCurrency("144000");144000 Useful for determining certified mailing lists when applying for a variance or permit. 11:00 AM-1:00 AM; By Liz R. 130. Similar businesses near me in Atlantic City, NJ. This property is zoned R-2, What are the times? The property-related information for Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. This property is valued at $175 per sq/ft based on sales price. 94. This home is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 and has been listed on Homes.com. Electricity service is provided by Atlantic City Electric. West End Grille is open: Monday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Tuesday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wednesday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Thursday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Friday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Saturday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Sunday:4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Sound Score measures the noise level of any address. It's a Shore Thing. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Eddie A. said: Went there for the first time last weekend. 94. The property information displayed here is obtained from public records.NJParcels.com make no guarantees on the validity of the data presented.Information should be independently confirmed and you use the information displayed here at your own risk. Bar. Phone: (609) 350-6721 Address: 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Website: http://vagabondac.com More Info Email Email Business BBB Rating A+ Payment method check, all major credit cards, amex, discover, mastercard, debit, visa Price Range $$ Neighborhood Chelsea Heights AKA Vagabond Kitchen and Tap House Other Link http://vagabondac.com Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401; McDonald's 600 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401; De Marco's Market 3809 Crossan Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401; Atlantic City Bottle Company 648 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401; The Iron Room Restaurant 648 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 By Liz R. 130. This property is in the ACUA City Island Plant sewer service area. Property Map Data on 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City This property last sold for 605000on 2018-07-25. WEST END PROP GROUP LLC ADDITIONAL LINKS Post Question For This Company Contact Us Regarding Your Company Profile Search All New Jersey Companies 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 600 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 3809 Crossan Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 648 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 520 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 500 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 470 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 3719 Porter Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA, 3701 Sunset Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA. While such information is thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House at 672 N Trenton Ave in Atlantic City - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. See sales information for 672 N Trenton Ave, as far back as 30 years. Collections Including Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House. By Casey B. . Nearby Restaurants. By Michelle P. 56. Back Bay Ale House & Scales Grill & Deck Bar * 800 N New Hampshire Ave, in Historic Gardner's Basin * Atlantic City, NJ * 08401 * Phone: (609) 449-0006 (Back Bay) or (609) 345-8222 (Scales) Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House * 672 N Trenton Ave * Atlantic City, NJ * 08401 * Phone: (609) 350-6721 . Yes we do! 672 N TRENTON AVE is a Commercial property with 3457 sq/ft of space. The building description is 1SCB and land description is 80X90. This home is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Can't wait to go back! Yes, we offer both indoor and outdoor (some outdoor has covered areas and outdoor heaters). Turkey burger was awesome. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Takes Reservations Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Masks required 27 More Attributes About the Business Elvis C. Business Owner The Vagabond Kitchen and Taphouse offers something for everyone. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Get directions You Might Also Consider Sponsored Bonefish Grill 136 5.8 miles away from Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House Louis L. said "Two visits this past summer.If you know my reviews,I deplore chains. Yes, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House has outdoor seating. Atlantic City. Bar & Grill, Bar, American. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Is Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House currently offering delivery or takeout? Does Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House take reservations? Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 is a 3457 sqft home sold on 07/25/2018 for $605,000 and is owned by West End Prop Group Llc Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Collections Including Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House. This property was built in 1949. 26. Zip code of N TRENTON AVE, Atlantic City, New Jersey. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401. 672 N TRENTON AVE is a Commercial property with 3457 sq/ft of space. View information about 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. 3:00-6:00 pm every day, dine-in only (outdoor dining). 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 (609) 350-6721 www.vagabondac.com $$ - Bars, American (Traditional) (491 ratings) Restaurant Notes: Plenty of beers on tap for a finicky crew. Wait was longer than, Alyssa M. said: We decided to eat at the Olive Garden for Father's Day. 672 N Trenton Ave is in Atlantic City, NJ and in ZIP code 08401. VAGABOND AC. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. It's a Shore Thing. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Delicious food! Company Contacts ELVIS CADAVID Agent 672 N Trenton Avenue Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. This property was built in 1960. About . Best Eats On The Jersey Shore. See sales information for 672 N Trenton Ave, as far back as 30 years. independently verified. I actually considered, Michael M. said: Let me start off by saying that the one star review for this place, Anthony G. said: Went here for the first time on September 21st. other sources. Both are in line with all current Covid regulations and guidelines. The ladies there are so friendly and seem to sincerely care about the patrons. 672 N Trenton Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08401 (609) 350-6721. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. The Deed for 672 N Trenton Ave is filed with the County Clerk in Book 14487 on Page 47353. Do you have happy hour during COVID? The food is amazing. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Demarcos-1 - 3809 Crossan Ave. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Taxes are $16,906 annually. Yes, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House offers both delivery and takeout. Taxes are $16,906 annually. Jose the parking lot attendant is an awesome guy and watches over your car while you're inside. This property was assessed for 433400. Jvs Pizza & Mexican Restaurant - 648 N Albany Ave. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Follow. Does Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House have outdoor seating? Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Follow. Home page . The food is excellent and I highly recommend pretty much anything on the menu. GALLOWAY They are great with kids and are very welcoming. Natural gas service is provided by South Jersey Gas. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. This home is located at 672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Refi. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. View the list of properties within 200 feet of 672 N TRENTON AVE. It was built in 1960 and. Use our zip code lookup by address feature to get the full 9-digit (ZIP+4) code. Use your smartphone or tablet to search by your current location. See sales information for 672 N Trenton Ave, as far back as 30 years. Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company.
Air Freshener Paper Michaels, Villa Serbelloni Wedding Cost, Articles OTHER